Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

While in Bear Lake Dad found out that the Pickleville Playhouse what presenting Forever Plaid in Logan. One of Dad's and my favorite musicals. He came up to Logan for the evening and we went to the Bluebird for dinner and then to the Musical on campus. We got to talk a lot and I had a really good time. I hope to do it again.
The yummiest thing they have are their delicious roles.
They are also native to Logan. GO LOGAN!!

This was the best production of Forever Plaid I have ever seen.

It was so dang funny.

Pops and I after the show before his long drive home.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

Aren't Daddy-daughter dates the best? It looks like you had a great time! I miss you!!

Rob N Heather said...

Ahh....how fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!