Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mission Papers

Here is the update! I talked with my Bishop in Logan tonight and he is not giving me my papers. He is going to wait until I move home and have my records in Centerville with my home Bishop because that is where I will be the ward I will leave for my mission from. There is not enough time left before I move back home and I can't send them for two weeks after I move home anyway. It's good though because then I won't stress about my papers and finals at the same time. So hopefully I can get my appointments set up and get it all done way fast so I can send them in the first couple weeks of May. That is the news and I will keep you all updated.

5 comments:

Camelot Pet Resort, Spa & Health CEnter said...

Oh wow! Heidi, that is so awesome! It will be such a wonderful experience for you! Good luck!

Sandi J said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you to be going on a mish! Heidi.... I'm ::choke up:: so proud of you!

Michael, Kristen and Tessa Sierra said...

I could not be more proud of you! I miss you. This gives you more time maybe to come visit me! Hooray!

DeAnne said...

You'll do a great job. Good luck on finals! I love you!

kellichristinecase said...

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!! yay guurrrrl!

we will have to talk about that text you sent me when i get home!!!!!!