Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st half of letter

"Hey Everyone,

Today is my first P-Day... I think that officially makes me a missionary. So coo-ol!! I'm sure mom is freakin out because you haven't heard from me yet but I'm alive and so so so HAPPY!

Thanks for the letters I've recieved so far they are wonderful, and the pictures Jen. Please continue writting me. It's better to get letters because I can get those anyday where emails I only get once a week. You can also go onto dearelder.com and write to me and it comes like a mailed letter. So you should check that out. Oh and my proposed date to ship out of the MTC is November 11th.

MTC is awesome I absolutely love it here. I couldn't ask for a better experience. My companion is absolutely the best. She is perfect for me. Her name is Sister Low, pronounced like Cow. She is really so good for me. She really loves to use sign language and it helps me to use it more and be more comfortable with it. The MTC food I think is supposed to digest but no no it doesn't. It's not bad and I get lots of cookies. My old roommates are really awesome, they all went to Romania, they left monday morning. It's amazing how close you grow to people you have only known for such a short time. There is one other sister who leaves to Romania in 6 weeks she is from England and I just love her. We got 3 new roommates last night that are international going to temple square and one that is going to Monglia so that is exciting, I don't know them very well yet. And I got to go to the Provo temple today. It was amazing, so great to go as a missionary."

No comments: