Thursday, September 17, 2009

2nd half of letter

"I HAVE A NAME TAG!!! My favorite thing so far. It's beautiful. And the cool thing is, is that it says American Sign Language on it so for all the devotionals and firesides we get front row because one of the sisters in our district is deaf so she has an interpreter. On Tuesday Elder Holland came and spoke. It was a beautiful talk, best I've ever heard. He talked about not coming home with any regrets. My mission should be the most important thing in my life when I come home. He really pumped me up for my mission. To study hard, read my scriptures, learn to serve the people, and learn the language, the best I know how. That is what I am striving to do at the MTC. I can't wait to be in the field. I'm happy for you that are reading the B of M keep it up.

Thanks for all the support you have given to me I am so happy here and I can't wait for the next 18 months of my life. Keep writing letters and keep sending pictures. I love you all and wish you the best. Let my babies know I love them and think about them everyday.

Love Sister Holt"

1 comment:

Elliotts said...

Thanks for posting these letter guys!