Monday, March 14, 2011

HEIDI IS COMING HOME!!!

Dear Readers,
I was just going to say see you next week but I have some really important business to take care of first. DEBBIE CAME TO CHURCH!! I am that happiest clam alive. She called to say she got messed up with the time change and everything and couldn't go but we promised her blessings like no bodies business and she said, "oh ok that sounds nice!!" and she came. she loved it and felt the spirit. she still has a lot of questions but oh how wonderful she is. We are going to see her Thursday and teach her again. a;klfslkj ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love being a missionary. I shouted halelujah over and over again when she said she would come. MIRacLES happen and it is after the trial of your faith that you receive a witness. CHURCH IS TRUE!
For people that don't know the info the church is at
270 North 300 East Centerville at 12:50 on March 27
I love you all and See you next week. I will email on tuesday not monday next week cuz its transfer week....
Love Sister Holt

No comments: