Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Howdy (8/16/10)

This is a great week!! Dawna was baptized and confirmed!! She made it through all the interviews easy and I am quite proud of her. She is opening up a lot. She is letting the Elders come to her house to help her clean it up. Big step.

She had a random guy baptize her who she met the morning she was getting baptized. Then she let Elder Elliott give her the Holy Ghostbecause she was ok with the elders suddenly. Then she told us how much she enjoyed church and is really happy. She said she was sad because it's all over now. The excitement of getting ready to be baptized is over, but then we reminded her about the temple and she was very excited again!!

We were able to see a lot of less actives this week which was great. And a lot of them came to church which was really exciting to see an almost half full chapel. That is great and we hope and pray that more people will be coming next week. We had training with president jardine which was a great reminder of the things that I should be doing and training the sisters on. Which reminds me I went to Stockton this week. Stockton is great full of CRAZYYIEEIEIE people. The sisters in stockton are doing amazing. THey have about 16 investigators most of which are almost baptized. I didn't train them they trained me. Life is great. Oh and we had a great birthday dinner with the Steed family. My home away from home. It was lots of fun!!

We don't have a lot of time to write but I will write letters today!!! Loves to you all!!

Love Sister HOlt
Be happy and keep smiling

No comments: