Thursday, August 26, 2010

transfers (8/24/10)

no emails yesterday because you get them today!!!!..... Hello my dear family and wonderful friends.... I have been transfered to stay in Carmichael.. YEAH I am so happy I was hoping and praying I would stay at least another transfer. We recently started reorganizing our books and maps and stuff so it's not even close to being done so I am grateful I'm not leaving. Sis Stoddard is amazing and I am so happy to be with her. We have lots of fun together.

This letter is going to be short because I don't have a lot of time. LIke always. We are going to tye-dye for our activity today. WOOT WOOT!!! Life is great and we have found lots of cool people met a deaf boy name Tyrell and another one named Bassem, he is from Lebanon so when we talk about Jesus he knows where we are talking about because he has been to these places. It's really cool to watch him tell us about it because I can see it while he sign.s I love Sign language it is so beautiful. And deaf people, they are prolly the funniest people i have ever met in my existence, sorry family. I love you all. Well I know I have been out for almost a year but don't forget about me keep up the emails and pictures and letters and stuff.
The Church is true and I have a testimony about the Temple we were able to go there today and I can't tell you how much I enjoy it. Receiving revelation for myself and for the people I am working with. I know the Lord loves me and my investigators because He is willing to help me be a better missionary so my investigators can learn more about Him. Everyone is important to Him. It's beautiful.

Love Sister Holt....
Be happy and keep smiling

No comments: