Monday, September 13, 2010

Coloma (9/13/10)

Hello no time today but I just want to let you know that i love you all. Life is great we went to coloma today where the gold mine was and i found about $10 worth of gold and some other precious stones that i am gonna do something with. Cool yeah. It was lots of fun then we got to play in the river. We couldn't swim which was sad but we got in thigh deep. It is the trip that all the Senior Missionaries take when they are about to go home. Yup that's right i'm an old missionary now!?! I felt like going to coloma was my death walk but it was lots of fun. I really enjoyed it though. So this week has been great.

Molly came to church loved it and will be baptized in about 3weeks i dunno for sure when and bassem came on a temple tour this last saturday so that was lot's of fun. And some other peeps did not come because they are sick or just not motivated to come but this week they will be motivated. They will come to church I have the faith they will. I am excited there is lot's of progress that is happening. So that's all for now I'm soaking wet and need to go shopping still so I will let you know more next week. and pictures of everything that happened this week.

Love you all
Love Sister Holt
Be Happy and Keep smiling.

No comments: