Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello (9/27/2010)

Hello family,

Do you believe in MIRACLES?? All around... another week of miracles life is great!! Gramps I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Casey came to church after 6 months of teaching her and she finally came. She has the fire and she is reading like crazy. She has even started reading Doctrine and Covenants. I love her so much and she is so happy now. It's great. This Tuesday she is coming over to Bro Steed's house we are eating dinner and getting a blessing for her and her son. I am so excited for her.

The Relief Society Broadcast was so good. It is wonderful to know we have such a strength in this church and support group for women. One of the members she was baptized a little over a year ago, Thinks it's the most amazing thing in this world and seeing her love and the support she receives from that has made my testimony grow so much. The Church is true and I love that we are all a part of this amazing organization or have the opportunity to be a part of it.

Molly is doing great. She came to the relief society broadcast with us and loved it and still wants to be baptized but it might be a little later because she will be out of town. Darn but it will be great. She is funny, very honest and blunt.

I am finished with exchanges for the transfer I went to stockton and manteca this past week and it was lots of fun. I learned a lot from those two exchanges. Next week is transfer week so I wiill be emailing on Tuesday and i will find out where I am beng transferred to.

BJ do you know a Brian Grob (Elder Grob) He served in the Philippines the same time as you he may have been your companion. It is my comps bro in law. Cool Beans.

Well That is all for now because it is time to go. We are playing football against the other zone and we are pumped!! Well basically the elders are determined not to lose.

Life is great and being a missionary is the most amazing thing in this world. I love it with all my heart. I love being a missionary.

Love Sister holt
Be happy and keep smiling

No comments: