Sunday, October 10, 2010

Transfers (10/5/10)




Hello all transfers have been called and I am So excited and so----------------------------------------o sad...
I'm Leaving carmichael.... I have been here for 2/3 my mission. The chances of me coming back are SLIM. So I have to say goodbye to all of my dear loved investigators and members. Casey is so great and eventually be baptized. We have had a lot of great lessons with her and got her concerns and we are starting to resolve them one by one. She knows this is the true church and it is just time now for her to be baptized. I'm so sad I will not be here for the process but I will be there for her baptism. I love her so much she has so much faith and desire. Molly will be baptized I don't know when. She is out of town for a hmong new year with her family.

I am going to Stockton!! PAH finally I have been told for so long I am going there and I think it is going to happen now. My comp is Sister Badger and i am soooooo excited I can't wait to be with her. SHe is such an amazing missionary we are going to have tons of fun... and work hard too of course.. If it aint fun your not doing it right. I am having fun so I must be doing something right. I love being a missionary and I love the Sacramento mission and deafies and I guess now I will learn to love hearing people too. I am going to an english ward and we are trying to set up a deaf program there. We have a few deaf investigators down there, + many hearing investigators. I am really excited I feel like I belong down there in the ghetto with all the crazy "Stocktonites" WOot Woot.

I don't have much time to write crazy day packing and everything but i will send pictures and tell you all I love you and that I am going to miss Carmichael and Sister Stoddard and the other sisters in my zone. It has been so much fun I am a missionary and life couldn't be better.

oh and how about

Love you all
Love Sister Holt
Be happy and keep smiling.

No comments: