Monday, December 27, 2010

happy no snow (11/29/10)

Dear Readers,
It's another day here is sunny California. It's a little cold but its still 41 sorry mom i lied guess it feels colder than it really is. 41 is not bad. Not much has happened since Thursday. I ate a lot of food and we went on a temple tour with our little Anslinger Family. Hoping the heart of the mother, Lilian would be softened but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. Nadia is still set up for Dec 15 and the other girls are undecided as to when but it is happening which is good news. So we had this cute newly married couple drive us to the temple tour. They both served missions then dated for 6 years and are now married for about 2 years. they are early 30's with no kids both great jobs. Need I say more, they have lots of mullah.... THey have a new toyota matrix sports edition and that thing is quick. On the way to the temple we are zoomin in and out of cars, I felt like we were in the Italian Job. We head off on our journey to the temple and as we are going i see signs for Los Angeles. Now I take after momma and I"m no good with directions but I know LA is south of Stockton and Sacramento is North of Stockton.... I ask which temple they were driving to, they were headed straight for the Oakland temple. hhahahahaa we almost left the mission and missed the whole tour. so he used his sweet driving skills and got us back on the right way and to the temple in 1 hour. It was super impressive.
Phath our deafie who is the greatest person ever. He is always smiling and sometimes during lessons I just bust up laughing because he is smiling so big and Lani will ask me why I'm laughing then Phath will start laughing and I laugh more it's really bad. He is so funny. I love him so much and he will be baptized. We set up a goal for him to be baptized the 18th of Dec he just needs to quit smoking so we told him no more smoking after the 11th. It's comin up quick we will see. He really just makes me smile to watch him and chat with him.
I am back to 100% health feeling great and happy as can be. I love being a missionary the Lord watches out for you. Well i guess that is all that has happened. The Church is still true and it is almost December I can't believe it. Christmas is coming and I love Christmas. So happy December to you all. Stay warm and remember the Lord Loves each and every one of you.
Love Sister Holt

No comments: