Tuesday, December 28, 2010

hello readers (12/28/10)

Dearest Readers,

The Church is true. I love this gospel with all of my heart I am so grateful for the opportunity so serve as a missionary. We have received transfer calls again. I can't believe it's already here. I have been transfered to stay in STOCKTON!! I am so happy and Sister Cook is coming here to be with me. That is so great I trained her once upon a time long long time ago. Now I get to be with her again. We are gonna rock the stockings off of stockton. So thats really the only thing exciting that has happened since Christmas except.... We almost became homeless...... I almost burned the house down. but everyone is alright. No worries, I was just baking some popcorn chicken and the stove caught on fire. I made fun of Sister Badger because she burned her popcorn chicken and burnt her thumb and it started to blister a little. I was laughing so hard. Then I go to put mine in. (we are cooking them on the stove in oil, quick, easy, and CRISPY) as I toss mine into the pot wooooooooooooosh fire fire fire is searing through the pot. then instant CRISP as I think the fire has settled I go to rescue my poor little chickies it was too late and another flame comes flying out from the pan sending oil through the air and onto my arm leaving its mark as a reminder of what not to do as a missionary. But obviously God loves me and put the flame out for me so I didn't cause more damage trying to put it out.

Well that is all that happened really Church was great and we had a fun day yesterday organizing shoes for our members wife....(gettin in on her good side.) it was lots of fun got some free $200 shoes as well. (she works for ecco and gets all the sample shoes for free and gives them away. woot woot) anyway short email but I'm sure more will happen with this new year right around the corner. Church is true and I know that God loves us all.

Love Sister Holt
Be happy and keep smiling

No comments: