Monday, May 3, 2010

BAPTIZED!! (3/1/10)




So remember how I said Roberto was going to get baptized this Sunday March 7th? Well he is not getting baptized then. Why you ask oh because he was baptized February 27th!! He is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is the happiest little guy I have every met. I love this guy with all my heart. He is amazing and he bore his testimony after the baptism. It was amazing. I am so grateful for him and his example. Ok so he was set up for March 7 and we went to teach him Tuesday and he said he wanted to get baptized the 27th like we had planned. We said ok that's fine, he didn't want to wait. He knew he was ready and decided he had to do it now. Oh my ROBERTO IS BAPTIZED!! I still can't believe it. He has changed so much and he was just so excited. AHHHHHHH I love being a missionary and this is what it is all about. Saving peoples souls. Now we are getting him ready for Temple work. He is so excited to go and get baptized for his PAPA!! Life is great here and I couldn't be happier!! My smile has not disappeared since, neither has Roberto's!!

Ok Ellen she is ehh I dunno, she went to church yesterday and enjoyed it as she always does. (because it's true) so why is she not baptized? I dunno we are working on that. We have recieved some inspiration as to what to do with her and now we are just waiting for our appt to teach her and use this inspiration. I CAN"T WAIT. It's gonna be good.

We taught Ivetta and Simone-ka this week. We are going back this Thursday. Hopefully we can get them. Ivetta's husband is the one that seems interested so we just need to get him on the band wagon and then I think the others will come to a realization. That is our plan I will let you know next week.

We found 4 new deaf people this week 2 of which we have an appt with this week. Alma and Ricardo this cute young married couple. Both of them being deaf, woot woot. That is very exciting.

This week flew by and I can't believe it is the last week of the transfer. That is crazy. I get to spend the last day of the transfer with Sis Brennan, my momma I am so excited, we are gonna rock it!!

Write me mmmk
Love sister holt
be happy and keep smiling.

No comments: