Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm a Momma! (2/3/10)

Hello,

Hi my name is Sister Holt and I just had a brand new baby fresh from the MTC. Her name is Sister Hansen and I just love her she is precious

OK week review:
Monday, We taught Ellen about her being a daughter of God. Adam is a guy that lives with her (her sons friend) and he is a member but he is struggling because he just got a divorce and is not active. Anyway he asked some questions that opened the discussion and opened Ellen's heart just a little. We are making progress with her. It's gonna be good.

Tuesday, P-day we said goodbye to our zone and went to teach our friend Evan who is a member and he is awesome.Wednesday, I picked up my greenie and we took off to do missionary work. we taught Roberto about the word of wisdom and he is working on drinking coffee less and less. Lee Ann is a less active that we have been teaching and she now wants to try to get ready for doing baptisms for the dead.

Thursday, We saw Ellen again and found out some more things about her and the door is cracking more she said she wants her son to join the church. I love her and I will get her baptized it doesn't matter I will.

Friday, ok so this week not a lot happened but really just getting my greenie used to missionary life, it's a little slow but it's happening. I love her and she can testify like a crazy lady. We have had a few lessons to people that we just meet on the streets because sister hansen just doesn't give up and she has such passion for these people it is amazing.

Saturday, ROBERTO HAS A BAPTISM DAY FEBRUARY 27 did you all here that. Ok so that is the day we have set up for him but it is very subject to change but at least he said he wants to be baptized and we are just working towards it. He is so wonderful just wanting to learn everything he can.

Sunday, We introduced the new missionary to the ward and everyone seems to love her. It is great. We had 3 investigators at church today and we will see how the progress.

I love life as always and I hope to hear from you guys soon email me and send me pictures and stuff Life is great and I am learning a lot about myself and how I am as a missionary since i have started training it is a great learning experience for me. Hopefully I can be a good example for them.

Love you all,
Sister Holt

No comments: