Monday, May 17, 2010

Just another day in Paradise (5/17/10)

hello all how are you???

we had a baptism on saturday it was so good. Nieo was so ready and she felt good we were all excited for her. We have a lot of potentials for the rest of the month. I can't believe we had interviews this week because that means the transfer is more than half over. ahhhh I can't and I don't know what is going to happen next transfer, i might move and I don't want to I'm gonna ball if i leave.

Sorry this email is going to be short but we have seen many miracles happen tthis week two little kids that we have been trying to get baptized we just found out the grandma said yes. SOme of our former investigators said they want to be baptized. so life is great and I love being a missionary. Hopefully we have a baptism next week we have it set up but it's just a matter of her getting a ride and everything going as planned so I will let you know how it goes. And send some pics and of your families!! I am in need of pics.

LOVe you all

Love sister Holt
be happy and keep smiling

No comments: