Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SIX Months (3/9/10)




Hello Hello,

First things first, I have been out 6 months today!?! weird time flies I can't believe it's already been 6 months. Now I am the Senior ASL missionary here. We got our transfer calls last night. I am staying here in carmichael WOOT WOOT and I am staying with sister hansen but I will also be training Sister Cook from the MTC. Crazy I will be training and running the program. It's great I love every second of it. I can't wait. Except transfers fly by when you are training, thats the only thing I don't like. But there is not much you can do about that. Roberto is doing great he is preparing for the priesthood and to pass the sacrament. He is going strong. Ellen we had an awesome lesson with last night she knows the Gospel is true she is still just a little undecided as to whether she wants to baptized now or later. So we will keep working with her. Never give up. Sister Brennan was able to come and have her last day here in Carmichael It was fun to have her here.

It is great to see how the Lord works. He really does place people in the right place so that things can happen. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here in Sac to be with the people I am and I can't wait to get my new baby tomorrow. She is going to be great. I will have my two daughters with me for a transfer. Nothing better than that right? Sorry it is a short letter today I am busy busy. I love you all and hope to hear from some of you no-writers or long time no write-writers. Keep up with the good work and you go spread the gospel wherever you are.

Love sister holt
Be happy and keep smiling

No comments: