Monday, May 3, 2010

Transfer Call (1/26/10)

Hello Audience

It's great to write to you again, Well we got our transfer calls last night...

This week was kinda lame but it's all good I still enjoyed the things that we did. We just had a lot of canceled appts and time that was planned that didn't get to happen. I was really sad and we only had 2 investigators to church. But life is great and this week is planned super good. And everything is going to happen that was planned.

Ok so I don't have my old planner so I'm not sure everything that happened this past week, except our GPS died and I have been navagating us by map for the passed 4 days which has been alright but still I don't like it. It's cool that I know sacramento well enough to navigate around.

I don't have a lot to say but what I do have to say is that I am staying here is Carmichael and I am TRAINING... I've been out 2 transfers and I'm training WHHHAATTTTTTTTTTT but I am super excited I don't know which one I am training yet. There are 3 ASL sister coming out I will train one Sister Brennan is going to Stockton to open a deaf branch down there so I will go down there sometime soon. and the other asl sister will go in my zone so I can take her out with me and she can get her feet wet with the deafies. But my comp is Hard of Hearing so my ASL skills will improve greatly becasue I will have to use it all the time. WOOT WOOT I am so excited I can't wait. I will meet her tomorrow so you will get some pics of her soon!!! Love you all my time is out...

Love sister Holt,
Be Happy and Keep SMiling,

Thanks for the love and support I've been getting some good letters keep it up.

No comments: