Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Transfer Calls (4/20/10)

Hello hello hello

SO we got transfer calls last night... any guesses as to what is happening? You got it I'm staying another transfer!! haha not really I am transfering to South Sacramento, no it's not Sign Language, It's not English, It is Marshallese, Tongan, Samoan, and Fijian. Yup that's right I don't know why but that's where I am going. I'm gonna get fat, they feed you like crazy and the people are so little. I will be a giant. It is mostly Marshallese that i will be working with. My companions will be Sister Takilang from the Marshall Islands and Sister Fangupo from Samoa how great is that. I am so excited and can't wait for what this transfer holds in store for me. I guess I just belong in Trios more than half my mission has been in trios. Hahaha So bye bye to the deafies and hello marshallese.

This last week has been great. My two daughters are staying here taking over the deafie program and I couldn't be more proud of them. THey are going to do great and they will see miracles happen with their greenie power. Roberto is moving to L.A. for work but he will be close to the deaf branch down there so no worries, he will be taken care of. He loves the church and is so strong. We started an ASL class this week and had a great turnout for one week and hope tomorrow will be amazing. We even had a non member come and hope that more will continue to come. This saturday we went on exchanges so the sisters could try to run the area without me. It was so fun I went to the english program for a day and it was great. We made up a new game. We teach a principle and we have to refer to a scripture but we just open the scripture and read a random one then we have to apply it to the principle like the creation or something like that it was so fun. try it at home you will laugh your heads of. Especially when you do if for real.

Ok time is up i have to pack and get moving. MOre next week plus i am still waiting for some letters from some of you. OK bye love you

Love sister HOlt
Be happy and Keep smiling.

No comments: